Your Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
What are we doing at Oh-So Cycle to keep our riders as safe as possible?
1. We set up see-through, spacious partitions between every single bike to ensure safe social distancing, called safe-spaces.
2. We equipped our studio with HEPA air filters.
3. We require only four people to come into the reception room at a time to check-in and put their belongings in a locker. Once they are on a bike, the next four riders may enter from outside.
4. We deep clean all bikes, safe-spaces and other highly trafficked areas in the studio in between every ride.
5. We require all riders to wear a mask until they are seated on the bike, in their safe-space.
6. We require all riders to utilize our two sanitizing checkpoints - entering the reception room and entering the spin room.